- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
As you prepare your home and take safety precautions before severe weather approaches, don’t forget to make your mobile devices storm-ready. A natural disaster or extreme weather can disrupt communication channels. In such a chaotic situation, your smartphones and tablets can be essential ...Read More
Heading off to college after high school is an American rite of passage. But in your haste to perform that rite, don’t lose sight of the potential pitfalls in paying for that education. If you can’t do it right, it’s not the right time to do it. As I continue discussing the importance of ...Read More