Animal Career Training: Now Accepting GI Bill
Back to School: Free Tuition for Veterans & Military Spouses
Animal Behavior College is accepting GI Bill benefits and other military benefits to learn how to be a certified dog trainer. Dog Obedience Instructor Training Program is now approved to provide animal career training for Veterans and other eligible persons / dependents under the provisions of Title 38, United States Code.
Below is a list of some of the financial assistance programs available to qualified persons:
- The Montgomery GI Bill – Chapter 30
- Post 9/11 GI Bill – Chapter 33
- VRAP Approved (Veteran’s Retraining Assistance Program)
- The Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance – Chapter 35
- Selected Reserve – Chapter 1606
- Reserve Educational Assistance – Chapter 1607
Additionally, military spouses may qualify for free tuition. You can study from the privacy of your home or at their Los Angeles area classroom.
[subscribelocker][iframe width=”100%” height=”960″ src=”http://www.bluetoad.com/publication/?m=26993&l=1″][/subscribelocker]